The New Year is almost here, and it’s time to make those resolutions. Making a resolution is kind of like saying, “What can I do to fix a problem?” Since I’m not trying to “fix” any problems, I’d rather just state my goals and hope I can achieve some of them.
- More contests. In order to incentivize people to visit and/or comment, I will start giving stuff away. The first contest will start a little after the new year.
- Gain more readers. This should be any blog’s goal. I hope to gain more readers just by doing what I’ve been doing the last seven months or so, which is writing for this blog. I also plan on gaining more readers by guest blogging, improving my search engine rank, sponsoring contests, and more.
- Allow guest bloggers. I’ve already let some of my friends know that they could guest blog on my blog at any time. I plan on allowing others to as well. The only thing I could give a guest blogger at this time is a link back to their site and a new audience reading their stuff.
- Start advertising. Just kidding. It is highly unlikely I’ll ever advertise on this website.
- Change web hosts. My web host is kind of slow, so I’d like to change hosts to get a faster running website.
- Get a new logo. As much as I like the glasses, it has to go. A logo might also mean a site redesign *sigh*.
- Pay off my car.
- Go see at least one concert.
- Be more involved in church ministry.
- Attend a web conference.
- Write several short stories.
- Visit somewhere overseas.
- Learn to be happy just as I am.
Thanks for reading.