I’ve been following Eisley since 2004. I finally got the chance to see them live in Dallas this past weekend. In short, they were amazing. For a band that has been churning out music for over a decade, they are extremely humble. There’s even YouTube videos of them saying they never tried something acoustic so no promises, yet they were amazing.
I recently had the privilege of attending a live Paramore concert in Oslo on June 25th. I was able to experience the magic again via the iTunes Festival held in London.
To view the full performance, visit this link (it’ll open iTunes and you’ll be able to play it from there).
I finally got the guts to make a Sick of Sarah fan video. Here you go gals.
About Sick of Sarah
- Official Site – http://www.sickofsarah.com
- MySpace – http://www.myspace.com/sickofsarah
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/sickofsarah
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/sickofsarah
- iTunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/sick-of-sarah/id259327114
- Official Online Store – http://www.rockthreads.com/sickofsarah/index.php/
I’ve been waiting for this moment for two and a half years. My latest cat Miata was placed in a kill-shelter and it was heartbreaking. Basically it was an ultimatum from my step-mom that either I leave, or the cat leave. I felt like I lost a child. Literally.
Meet my new daughter Natalia. Although I miss Miata every single day, Natalia will help immensely with my grieving process that has never been resolved.