I have only been blogging since May of ’06. Since then, I have written about 130 blog posts. I will highlight my favorite posts of this year along with brief descriptions.
- My Revelation
This is a short story about a guy unwilling to accept his fate as a devil’s pawn.
- Walking on the Eggshells of Morality
Discusses how easy it is to fall down hill.
- If Christianity Were Like Public Service
Compares Christianity to life as a public servant.
- The Christian Act of Giving – Reasons to Give
Talks about the reasons to give as a Christian.
- Christianity and Fitness – Getting off of the Couch
An article about the motivational difficulties when it comes to going to church or going to the gym.
- 500 Words – A Congressman and his Koran
Discusses why a Muslim Congressman should uphold American tradition.
- A Few Lessons From a POW
Describes the lessons I learned after a presentation from a former POW.
- Ten Book Titles to Scare Off People
Describes ten potential books that will scare off people when reading them in public.
- Ten Reasons Why You Shouldnâ€™t Write a Top 10 Topic
Lists ten reasons why people shouldn’t write Top-10 type topics.
- My Consequence
A poem I can still relate to that describes the emptiness when running away from God.